Human Resources Asisstant Manager
Nitelikler/Qualifications, İş Tanımı/Job Description:
We are looking for a ‘’Human Resources Assistant Manager’’ to join the team of our multinational client automotive industry.
• BS degree in Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, or Human Resources,
• Excellent command of English,
• Good knowledge of MS office programs,
• Minimum 10 years of professional-level experience in Human Resources (Organizational Development and Compensation & Benefits experience is must)
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills and interacts effectively across all levels of the organization.
• Team management experience
• HAY methodology related experience is preferred
• Preferably Japanese company experience
• Modest, flexible and collaborative
• Primarily, responsible for Organizational Development, Compensation, Personnel and Payroll areas
• Manage and improve Salary review, Organization, Performance, Promotion, and Succession Management related processes,
• Prepare, update & follow-up the Labor Budget
• Make compensation related benchmarks (Hay, etc.) and conduct salary review process
• Supervise the personnel & payroll related area
• Conduct necessary ad-hoc analyses when required
• Develop his/her team
• Support manager, and other HR functions when required.