Nitelikler/Qualifications, İş Tanımı/Job Description:
For our client operating in mining industry; we are currently looking for a TSF Superintendant who ideally is / has:
- Min B.S. degree from Geological Engineering or Geotechnical Engineering or relevant disciplines.
- Min 10 years of relevant operation experience with earthworks and lining construction management and quality assurance.
- Excellent communication skills, strong leadership skills, mentoring and team building skills, self-motivated
- Able to reside in Erzincan
• Ensure all TSF contractors are well trained for SOPs and assessed properly for the technical requirement to deliver daily tasks safely
• Ensure company policies and procedures are followed properly in TSF construction
• Establish and maintain disciplined work environment in construction activities
• Ensure construction activity meets or exceeds national environment regulatory requirements as defined by environment department.
• Direct, review and monitor construction activities.
• Ensure that proper documentation is performed.
• Manage and develop TSF construction staff and laborers through coaching, training and performance review
• Ensure compliance with all statutory obligations of subcontractor.
• Manage and lead processing team to achieve production budget
• Execute schedule, ensure production targets are achieved within budget
• Plan for and set up appropriate communication with related parties.
• Ensure handover between the shifts.
• Provide technical guidance and assistance to direct reports, shift supervisors and day crew supervisor.