Nitelikler/Qualifications, İş Tanımı/Job Description:
For our client operating in chemicals industry, we are currently seeking a ‘R&D Executive” who ideally is/has:
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or polymer departments. PhD is plus
- Minimum 8 years of R&D experience
- Self motivated, organized, detail-oriented, having great technical knowledge to supervise the team
- Proven experience in Project Management
- Excellent communication, presentation and planning skills,
- Pro-active for creating new projects and/or improving existing conditions and processes
- Good command of English, both written and verbal
- MS Excel, Word & Outlook computer skills are essential
- Completed military service for male candidates
- Valid driver license is a must
- Residence in Anatolian side
Reporting to R&D Manager, position will be responsible for;
- Managing internal and external projects and creating project files to apply local and/or internal funds.
- Maintaining industry development awareness via customer interviews, observation, competitive analysis and literature.
- Supporting evaluation and assessment of new products, intellectual property, processes and industry trends which can contribute to existing technology.
- Providing leadership and transferring intellectuality to promote the team; also by proactively generating novel concepts for new products and enhancements to current product performance
- Collaborating with quality and manufacturing departments to identify potential issues & improvements in product liability or performance.