Nitelikler/Qualifications, İş Tanımı/Job Description:
For our multinational Industrial Manufacturer client, we are currently seeking a ‘Operations Manager” who ideally is/has:
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University, engineering is plus
- Knowledge of Supply Chain, Production, After Sales and IT
- Minimum 5 years experience in Supply Chain and Production.
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills, result oriented
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal
- Completed military service for male candidates
- SAP knowledge is must; MS Excel, Word & Outlook computer skills are essential
Reporting to General Manager, position will be responsible for:
- Supporting the operation by constructing necessary platform, organization and process structure in supply chain, procurement, production and service units.
- Identifying strategies and develop action plans to improve operational processes
- Ensuring that customers, suppliers and all related stakeholders are managed in accordance with company goals and strategies
- Carrying out the selection, dispatch and administration of personnel in charge of responsibility; taking part in staff motivation and development.
- Establishing department budgets, macro targets, policies, procedures and standards, pass on continuous improvement actions
- Applying the requirements of Integrated Management System.