Spare and Wear Parts Sales Engineer
Nitelikler/Qualifications, İş Tanımı/Job Description:
For our multinational client in mining industry, we are currently seeking a ''Spare and Wear Parts Sales Engineer” who ideally is/has:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering departments (preferably mining or mechanical engineer)
- Minimum 3 years sales experience, preferable in mining industry
- Specific sales, operations and/or maintenance experience associated with field service and equipment repair, crushing & screening, bulk material handling, pyro processing and grinding equipment is a major plus.
- Problem solving and result oriented
- Self motivated, organized, meet the deadlines on time, detail-oriented, work under stress and dependently
- Good relationship building, co-operation, presentation and leadership skills
- Working in a team atmosphere
- Having multi-tasking skills by working on several projects at the same time, arrange the priorities
- Able to travel frequently in Turkey and abroad, and work overtime when needed
- Good command of English, both written and verbal
- Completed military service for male candidates
- Valid driver license is a must
- MS Excel, Word & Outlook computer skills are essential
- Execute individual sales plan for spares and wears for Mining and Industrial Mineral segments within assigned territory by creating opportunities and generating sales from existing and new customers. Continuous face-to-face contact with customers is required.
- Establish and maintain a good image for the company within territory by providing a professional business attitude, magnificent customer service, updated product knowledge and thorough understanding of customer operations, needs and challenges
- Develop a clear understading on equipment, especially on installed base as well as customer spend on Spares, Wears, Field Service & Repairs related to equipment installed base.Report the necessary information to management, customer service and product support departments
- Analyze company’s market potential within the assigned region and enlarge business strategies with action plans that will lead to market share growth and realization of region sales plan by being highly correlated with assigned products’ support recources
- Follow up the new possible equipment opportunities and forward details to capital equipment sales team in timely manner. Also assist capital equipment sales team with introductions to appropriate customer contacts and participate in projects and opportunities as needed.
- Acts as customer liaison to the company by maintaining open flow of communication between customers and company's sales support and customer service resources; and by developing strong professional relationships with personnel of all levels within customer organizations.
- Responsible for delivering weekly activity plans, enhancing opportunities and continuously following up, reaching monthly customer visit target number, and reporting on all open proposals