Regional Account Manager
Nitelikler/Qualifications, İş Tanımı/Job Description:
We are looking for a “Regional Account Manager” for our international client which is one of the leading suppliers of industrial robots, controllers and software. Location:Bursa
• Represent the company’s products&services and provides sales support in response to end-customer and system integrator pre-sales inquiries within a defined geographic sales territory.
• Assess and qualify robot applications and systems solutions per customer requirements.
• Manage accounts and develop new accounts to generate growth in sales, profitability, market share, and customer satisfaction.
• Develop and maintain long-term business relationships between the company and headquarters operations, end-user customers, their supplier base, system partners and integrators.
• Sell robots, robot-related options (hardware/software/ mechanical components) and robot spare parts and related services (training, engineering support, on-site support, etc.).
• Initiate technical support contact as needed to respond to customer or to complete proposal.
• Monitor the competition’s products and services and notifies management of benchmarks (prices, technical advantages, technical problems, organization, etc.).
• Cooperates with all internal departments in order to achieve overall targets.
• Residency in Bursa,
• University degree (Electric/Electronic/Engineering),
• Good command of English and MS Office programs,
• Minimum 5 years of related robotic automation sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience,
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents,
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate technical information and instructions to non-technical and technical individuals alike,
• CRM database (or similar system) experience,
• No restrictions for travel,
• AutoCAD preferred.