Nitelikler/Qualifications, İş Tanımı/Job Description:
For our client operating in mining and energy generation industry we are currently looking for an HSE Manager to be employed in İzmir.
It is the client's vision to be not only the safest underground mine and thermal power plant in Turkey, but also the most productive by highest health & safety standards, sustainable growth with employment and technology driven low-cost mining/energy generating methods. The team consists of a diverse team of Turkish and International mining/energy professionals sharing best technologies and industrial practices .
Candidate ideally is / has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from technical universities - preferably Mining Engineering
- Min 10 years HSE hands on experience in underground lignite mines
- HSE certificated from Ministry of Labor at least B Class
- Strong mindset for safety leadership in workplace
- Excellent written/verbal communication and reporting skills in English
- Competent in teamwork, leadership and communication
- Residing / able to reside in İzmir
- Develop, implement, maintain, and assess proactive Health & Safety compliance programs & procedures
- Work with business management by providing guidance, tools, and training to support Health & Safety initiatives
- Drive "zero accident" efforts to improve the safety of all employees and to improve company Health & Safety performance
- Prepare government reports and permits/certifications
- Conduct site inspections & audits
- Coordinate H&S required trainings, for all employees
- Advise and be involved in safety committees and awareness programs
- Advise and support H&S Council and subcommittees in order to achieve H&S goals.
- Collect and analyze H&S metrics and reports