Technology Center Engineer
Nitelikler/Qualifications, İş Tanımı/Job Description:
We are seeking for a "Technology Center Engineer" for our multinational client operating in automotive sector.
- Bachelor degree in relevant Engineering.
- Experience in Engineering.
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative skill in office software.
- Fluent in both spoken & written English.
- Strong sense of responsibility with service attitude team player, highly self-motivated
- Familiar on Production methods and service business
Responsibility for the implementation of customer service / technical advice and
Service in technical issues and product applications in the areas of:
Products, Applications, Installation manual,
Analysis, Optimization and calculation (Bearinx),
Condition Monitoring, Reconditioning, Production processes
Damage assessment, Mechatronics, Performance of internal and external training
with the following key tasks:
- Technical supporting to regional marketing strategies / marketing in Coordination with the responsible Staff of Sales and Staff of IAM
- Market analysis / sales opportunities from a technical perspective, taking into account the identify targets and develop (Analysis of customer products and processes regarding optimization and opportunities for Schaeffler solutions).
- Implementation / ensuring quality assurance measures in the RFQ process (For example, contract review, technical drawing review)
- Designing and planning of training programs for customers, partners and Schaeffler employees.
- Planning / implementation of meetings to ensure the technical competence of the sales force in the region
- Creation of specifications and guidelines for the processing of technical inquiries and deals.