Senior Search and Selection Consultants Manpower Professional
Nitelikler/Qualifications, İş Tanımı/Job Description:
Are you seeking a HR job in a dynamic business?
Are you thinking of a long term career plan in a multinational corporate environment?
Now Manpower Professional team is growing in Turkey and looking for high caliber CONSULTANTS!
We, as Manpower Professional is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup - a world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business.
At Manpower Professional, we tailor our search and selection services to the requirements of individual projects, enabling our teams to best help clients and candidates achieve their business and professional goals. We offer a variety of Recruiting and Staffing services designed to assist clients in meeting their hiring requirements.
Manpower Professional’s scope, history of success and reputation as the global leader in professional talent and workforce solutions enable us to accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Sales&Marketing and Engineering.
The ideal candidates should be ready to respond for the following skills and experiences:
• University degree,
• Min 4-5 years of experience in recruitment in IT, Sales, Marketing and Finance businesses and technical roles,
• Commercial oriented, strong networking and client development abilities,
• Sales and business development focused,
• Good time management and organisational skills,
• Strong inner drive, creativity and persistence to succeed,
• Capable to manage variety of recruitment projects at one time fast and efficiently,
• Enthusiastic to work with clear performance targets and get rewarded for high performance,
• Must possess a high level of motivation and customer focus, continuous improvement mentality, required in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment,
• Flexible, co-operative and team worker,
• Excellent communication skills,
• Fluency both in oral and written English,
• Proficiency in MS Office applications,
• Responsible for "professional recruitment and selection"
• Establish the on-going permanent recruitment needs of client,
• Identify core applicants and implement appropriate methods to attract them,
• Interview applicants within corporate guidelines to establish strengths, skills and requirements,
• Accurately interpret positions's profile specifications and identify suitable applicants through effective job-matching in a very fast pace,
• Maintain accurate, well-organized documentation.
• Develop client relationships through appropriate, well-planned visits,
• Network to create positive relations in order to promote referrals and recruiting sources,
• Research local activity to identify potential business opportunities.