Nitelikler/Qualifications, İş Tanımı/Job Description:
ManpowerGroup™ has been the world’ s workforce expert for more than 65 years. We source, assess, develop and manage talent across a widerange of skills and industries. Our Manpower Group family of brands help 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories improve work force performance, while connecting more than 600,000 individuals to meaningful work. Manpower Group was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the tenth consecutive year in 2019, confirming our position as the most trusted brand in the industry.
We are seeking a high caliber "Payroll Consultant" who ideally is / has ;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum 3 years experience in multinational and customer focused environment, preferably in Payroll and / or Human Resources
- Knowledge about payroll process and Turkish Labour Law
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytic, problem solver, decisive and flexible,
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Performing payroll transactions of employees (Compensation and accrual procedures for payments such as wages, advance payments, installments, social benefits, awards, premiums etc.)
- Following employee's personal affairs ( Filing and preserving the documents of the employees)
- Establishing a good and professional connection with the client we are serving and preparing the timely or ad-hoc reports on time
- Making compulsory BES transactions (establishment of BES contracts and payment of the cuts to the insurance company)
- Follow-up processes such as; entry and exit follow-up (payroll checks), annual and alibi permits, health reports follow-up and controls, recruitment and dismissal of employees
- Paying the payrolls to the accrual stage and depositing the payments of the related bank files to the bank
- Establishment of e-declaration by calculating incentives given by the government