Nitelikler/Qualifications, İş Tanımı/Job Description:
We are seeking for a 'Credit Controller' to join into the team of our global client.
• University degree from a reputable university,
• At least 2-3 years of experience in Finance and Credit department ,
• Fluency in English both written and spoken,
• Good command of Microsoft Office Applications,
• SAP knowledge is an asset,
• Detail-oriented and ability to maintain high level of accuracy,
• No military obligation for male candidates.
• Available for 6 months contract work.
•To ensure that all customer transactions are taken into the system in a timely and accurate manner in coordination with company
• To manage and follow the customer checks/debts and ensuring that the collection process is carried out in a timely and healthy manner,
• To ensure that the overdue rate and payment term are realized within the specified company targets,
• To ensure all the daily transactions are made properly,
• To prepare the necessary analysis and reports to the regional and local management,
• To manage the dealer/customer collateral structure within the scope of credit risk management,
• To calculate the end-of-year dealer turnover premiums and conducting transactions related to the dealers,
• To conduct the control and management of the dealer/customer masterdata in coordination with the Sales department,
• To manage SAP/CRM financial and customer shipment approvals,
• Making the necessary planning by controlling the cash flow.
Firmamız Türkiye İş Kurumu'nun 18.08.2016 tarih ve 6 numaralı izin belgesi ile faaliyet göstermektedir.
Manpower, Türkiye İş Kurumu’ndan 18.8.2016 tarihli ve 6 no’lu Özel İstihdam Bürosu izin belgesi ve 3.6.2017 tarihli Geçici İş İlişkisi Yetki Belgesi sahibidir. İş arayanlardan hiçbir ad altında menfaat temin edilmez ve ücret alınmaz.