Consultant / Senior Consultant
Nitelikler/Qualifications, İş Tanımı/Job Description:
ManpowerGroup™ has been the world’s workforce expert for 70 years. We source, assess, develop and manage talent across a wide range of skills and industries. Our ManpowerGroup family of brands help 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories improve workforce performance, while connecting more than 600,000 individuals to meaningful work. ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the tenth consecutive year in 2019, confirming our position as the most trusted brand in the industry.
We keep growing in Turkey and are seeking for high caliber "Search and Selection Consultants" for our branches.
• University degree from a reputable university,
• Proven professional experience in either recruitment or sales in a multinational environment and/or human resources company,
• Strong inner drive, creativity and persistence to succeed,
• Capable to manage variety of recruitment projects at one time fast and efficiently,
• Enthusiastic to work with clear performance targets and get rewarded for high performance,
• Flexible, co-operative and team worker with a “can do” attitude,
• A talented communicator with strong presentation and influencing skills,
• Fluency both in oral and written English,
• Proficiency in MS Office and Internet applications,
• Active Driver,
• Military service must have been completed for male candidates.
• Establish the on-going permanent or temporary staffing needs of client,
• Identify core applicants and implement appropriate methods to attract them,
• Interview applicants within corporate guidelines to establish strengths, skills and requirements,
• Accurately interpret positions’ profile specifications and identify suitable applicants through effective job-matching in a very fast pace,
• Maintain accurate, well-organized documentation,
• Develop client relationships through appropriate, well-planned visits,
• Establish the on-going needs of clients, through the development of close business relationships,
• Research local activity to identify potential business opportunities.