Project Procurement Lead
Nitelikler/Qualifications, İş Tanımı/Job Description:
We are looking for ’Project Procurement Lead’ for our reputable business partner.
The ideal candidate is / has;
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering or business administration discipline
• Min. 9 years of relevant work experience within the process control and automation industry or Engineer Procure and Construct (EPC) Organizations preferably in the same capacity
• Membership and participation in various Supply Chain Management Professional Organization (Institute for Supply Management or its equivalent) highly desired
• Fluent in English language skills verbal, reading and writing.
• Negotiate and procure all required products as defined during the proposal and / or project execution phase, at the lowest landed cost and risk.
• Ensure that requested delivery dates and suppliers’ deliveries meet materials requirement planning.
• Monitor the daily purchasing activities and resolve diligently any supplier performance issues.
• Manage the quality process of our parts in terms of non-conformity performance and communication to supplier.
• Develop strategies to manage the supply base for direct and indirect spend (sourcing, supplier selection, negotiation, contracting, performance assessment) whilst continuously implementing the corporate sourcing strategy where applicable.
• Be able to detect cost saving or lead-time improvement opportunities
• Manage potential load bottlenecks
• Maintain and report procurement performance, using the agreed upon KPIs, which include for example cost reductions, cost avoidance, reverse auction performance, on time delivery, and days-of-payment-outstanding (DPO).
Manpower, Türkiye İş Kurumu’ndan 18.8.2016 tarihli ve 6 no’lu Özel İstihdam Bürosu izin belgesi ve 3.6.2017 tarihli Geçici İş İlişkisi Yetki Belgesi sahibidir. İş arayanlardan hiçbir ad altında menfaat temin edilmez ve ücret alınmaz.